Black crochet triangle bikini: yes or no?

//shop.mango.com/US/p0/mango/clothing/swimwear/crochet-triangle-top/?id=63589660_02&n=1&s=prendas.bano&ie=0&m=&ts=1339843996585

Guys do you like it? Girls would you wear it on the beach?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Hot! May give you weird tan lines though.

• Oh I even didn't think of tan lines :-D

• Hahaha! I always wonder about suits like those. I mean, they are great eye candy, but when you get them off it may look a little funny! :P

• But anyway I guess it's not a big deal to me because I am trying to avoid exposing my skin to the sun:-). But thanks a lot for the warning :-)

• It seems a little... over the top =/ Just seems too complicated of a design for a bikini to me.

• Why do you think it's complicated?:-) you mean if it was just a simple spandex but of the same style you would like it more? Do you like the color?

• Well its not lacy. It has "holes" because it is like knitted and it'd be all in holes if there were no simple fabric under it.

• Yeah, but I mean with the more half finger sized holes ;) consider the tighter knitting as the normal "fabric"

• i can't click on the link so idk

• I think its hot

What Girls Said 4

• I like it :D

• I feel it's too impersonal for me. The only interesting feature about it is the trim. If this is you, then I think you can pull it off.

• What kind of bikini do you like:-)

• I thought it went togeter. I like all kinds of bikini bottoms except such skirts. I prefer to tie a scarf (I think it calls pareo) around my hips instead of skirts.

• I like your style. I was originally looking at monokinos, but no matter how much I like them, they're just not me.

• I like it. I would wear it.

• It's okay. I wouldn't wear it.

• Why would not you wear it?

• The type of material and black doesn't look good against my skin color.