Girls: what is your opinon on preppy dressed guys?

is it appealing? during spring/summer I wear polos with khaki shorts or pastel t shirts with polo logo with khaki shorts.

sometimes when its cool I wear oxford shirts with the khaki shorts. during the fall I wear khaki pants with oxford shirts

in the winter I wear jeans or corduroy or khaki pants with sweaters or oxford shirts. what do you think of the style?should I wear some other stuff too or is this fine

Most Helpful Girl

• That's how my boyfriend dresses and I love it. I don't associate it with being preppy or nerdy because I just enjoy how it looks like he put some sort of effort into his clothes. And to be honest it sends a better message than wearing a tank top, oversized sports jacket, and jeans that are barely on. It looks more mature/classy than an old T-shirt and track pants. I don't think it should change what sort of girls you attract as long as your personality is fine.

So in my opinion stick with it, most boys don't dress like that anymore and I think it's great that you do :)

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's nice as it looks nerdy and it shows that you don't care about what others think and that you focus more on building your life than on your appearance like most do these days, I find it all stupid really. It shows me you are intellegent.

• Wait polos? um, ditch the polos!

• I am going to sound like a goddamn idiot but I didn't think guys really dressed preppy anymore. I have ALWAYS loved this style. I love how classy and distinguished the guy looks. It just always makes me turn my head and enjoy such great taste.

• i prefer hairy rugged MANLY men

• I think it's very attractive! Especially corderoy pants :) I love the feel ha ha

You should always dress however you want though, so don't change! :)

• i like it.

• Well that's fine as long as you're OK with attracting snobby sorority girls.

What Guys Said 0