Girls with thick hair! :)

I have insanely thick hair and its often compared to a horse tail. My hair is so heavy it will rarely hold any waviness that I put into it. I was wondering if there was any way to make it look wavy (braids don't work well) or any cute hairstyles. Thanks :)

I do get it thinned it just never does anything for me

Most Helpful Girl

• I have extremely thick hair. I get it thinned and use tons of hair product. Hairspray, mousse, gel, etc. It usually stays unless there's a lot of wind.

What Guys Said 1

• this doesn't answer your question but I think girls with thick hair are sexy lol

What Girls Said 4

• Try rag curls! Put them in your hair when its a bit damp, not wet, and sleep with them overnight. I have long thick hair and it works for me :) you can look up tutorials on YouTube.

• Have you tried using hair spray with the braids?

You could also use one of those wave flat iron things.

• well do you have long hair because I have long thick hair and the salon I go to tells me that I need I thin it out and put laayers in it so I do and it does about anything now

• well I have thick hair and I have to get my hair thinned out everymonth so try that and it should be able to waves and if you curl your hair use this hairspray called freeze it it will hold it

• Thanks. I get my hair thinned frequently but it never seems to do much.