What does "cute" mean to guys??

My boyfriend calls me cute all the time, occasionally hot. Does cute mean more than someone's physical appearance? Sometimes I feel weird when he says a model is hot, sexy, or something. Is cute more personal in this sense?

Most Helpful Guy

• you know you can't tell directly to a girl that you're "HOT" it's very rude to her (unless she doesn't mind) :P

instead of using HOT word some guys prefers CUTE OR HEY BEAUTIFUL ...! because it sounds somewhat casual... lol

:)

What Guys Said 3

• guys saying cute refers to a lot of levels that includes looks and her personality

• Cute = "I like you for more than your looks, lets go out"

• To me when I call a girl cute, I usually mean her smile, her personality, her laugh and face.

I've been called cute only 3 times, in my 26 years of life, but I usually find out those that say it or have said it did it, out of pity.

What Girls Said 1

• my guy friend told me cute is how most guys describe the type of girl they are attracted to and want to date. hot/sexy is more for the types of girls they want for one specific reason. all my ex bfs have called me cute.