Does a girl have to be small to be cute?

Is it a girls size that makes her cute, like a puppy or something? Or could a average-tall girl with curves (not overweight curves, the real definition) be cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute isn't really limited to size, it's more about some specific feature of hers.

What Guys Said 3

• For me, no. Cute is just another definition of appearance. Like I could see 3 equally attractive chicks but I might classify them as leaning towards cute, striking, and hot. All equally attractive, just in slightly different ways.

• i have my preferences so yes a lot of types of girls can be cute

• No. I know plenty of girls who are over 200 lbs and are cute.

What Girls Said 1

• The only time I've ever heard girls and guys defend the word (compliment) cute in terms of it not meaning puppy like is on GAG. Never irl (f2f) have I heard a guy or girl use cute as a term to describe each other as cute in terms of a puppy or other cute object. It blows my mind as to how it's even linked like that.

Girls can look cute whether they are tall or short, fat or thin.