What makes someone attractive to you?

What qualities make someone physically attractive to you? Not like the personality or anything like that cause that also contributes to the attractiveness but I am talking just a physical sense. Like face etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok let's see for me the ideal girl has

-slim athletic body ideally 5'6

-firm shapely breasts

-firm buttocks

-clear pale skin

-shoulder length straight blond hair

-blue eyes

- Face has its own section lol. Head should be slightly elongated and oval shaped. Nose should be elegant and straight, and the tip should be so slightly pointed upwards rather than downwards. Cheekbones should be round and high to give support to the face. Lips should be slightly pouty. I also like a relatively strong chin on a woman.

LOL I am speaking from a really aesthetic sense here haha. I don't need all of these in my girl (or even any of these... :(

What Guys Said 1

• Confident presence, beautiful eyes with the confidence behind them to keep eye contact, expressive cute face, sweet voice, dark long wavy hair, dark eyes, tan skin, petite figure, nice butt, clean and classy, elegantly dressed, etc. I suppose are good. That might catch my eye long enough to observe your behavior. After that it comes down to how you act and how interesting you are when I talk to you.

What Girls Said 3

• Long hair on a guy is sexy :) That makes a guy more attractive to me.

• Cute eyes and nice smile

• EYES and facial structure.