Am I the only guy who finds girls who are taller than me, with heels on, to be REALLY sexy?

Granted I'm 5'8"..when she's wearing heels, I prefer her to be taller than me but shorter than me without them on. Am I the only guy who likes this? Girls, do you think this is weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• No your not weird at all. There are so many shapes, sizes, and heights, and everyone has their own preferences in what they like.

The majority of guys I've personally dated were all over 6 feet tall. They always choose me for me some reason. I'm only 5 foot 2 and 105 pounds. That was their preference and they happened to like short small women. I have no regrets.

My personal preference was dating guys over 6 feet tall. I never liked short guys or guys anywhere near my height. Plus I thought tall guys were extremely HOTT and just made me melt.

My reasoning for not being interested in shorter guys, is because all of them shorter, or around my height all ended up being a**holes. I don't know what it is but they were all that way for some odd reason. I know that doesn't apply to guys, at those heights I have just been unlucky. Most of those guys would tell me, that I'm not short enough or small enough. Hmmmmm...5 foot 2 and 105 pounds...are they nuts! What much smaller do that want!

Anyway my current boyfriend, chased me for over 4 years, until I finally went out on a date with him. He's only 5 foot 6. The shortest guy I've ever dated. I didn't like being able to look a guy in the eye like I do with my boyfriend, lol. It was weird. Anyway my boyfriend ended up being an a**hole to everyone on my planet but me. Long story short, the first date we went on, ended up being the last date...I've been with him ever since.

I say ENJOY your tall sexy women!

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of women don't like to be taller than their men, especially so they can wear heels. My husband is like you. Most guys are insecure about being shorter than their women so it takes two really secure people to pull that off and look good doing it.

• No because I'm 5'10-11 so that's why I don't wear heels because I'm so tall. But the fact that you said that makes me happy haha. So from a tall girl, god bless you sir :D

• That's not weird at all! Being a 5'10" girl myself, I say power to ya! Nothing wrong with the man being shorter in the relationship. If that bugs him, his balls clearly have yet to drop :P

• hmm not weird at all, I like it. It brings verity, let's her be dominating for a while, nice contrast and change.

• Maybe a little weird. But it's kinda cute too. lol

What Guys Said 6

• I think guyshave this feeing ecause it brings their hips up to the level of your waist...Unconsciously you're aware of her curved areas more when she's taller..

• No I like tall girls in general but I don't think any I've ever seen were taller than me... 5'10+ is really sexy

• No you are not the only one I was hitting on this French track runner when I was in Baltimore she must of been 6'2" man she was some kinda good :D

I don't think I ever flirted so much in one night ever haha

• Yes, I find tall girls absolutely hot; however, 5 foot 8 is the tallest that I'll have her. any taller and she' ll be as tall as me.I kinda find it demasculating if she's taller than me. aha

• Oh so you mean that you like girls that's just a little bit shorter than you, not a dwarf... ha ha that's pretty normal I'll say! Because I don't think that so many people want girls that's like 2 feet longer or shorter than them.

• i love that. I thought I was the only one.