Pastel pink skinny jeans ... what is your opinion?

Do you like colored skinny jeans? Do you think that pink skinny jeans on a slim girl look pretty? hot? slutty?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think pastel pink skinny jeans isn't really hot or slutty, it seems more cute but I guess anything could be sluttified. You'd better have slim legs if you wear those though. I think those bright or pastel colored skinny jeans only look good on thin girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• they are hot. and pastel colors are in style right now so your good. my girlfriend says all of this is good

1|0
    0|0
  • ah gross. Can't say I'd be a fan.

0|0
    1|0
  • idk if I have ever seen them before but I think they could look good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Pastel pink skinny jeans. I'm actually looking to buy a pair myself haha, I think pastel pink (and blue, off-white) skinny jeans are gorgeous if worn correctly.

If you have the body that suits skinny jeans, then I think they're awesome! Has that "prettiness" factor to it, along with a light summer elegance I think. They'd especially look good with a white summer top and some sort of slightly heeled or wedged shoe. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought of exactly the same thing:-) I'm going to wear a white boxer shirt and white wedges with them

• wicked cute! Do it up girl! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuuuuute Pastel colors are always cute it would be slutty if they were Hot Pink but no, you would most probably get away with pastel pink jeans.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean the color like on January Jones :)) flyandmighty.com/archives/2012/03/get-on-trend-pink-denim.html Am I right it is pastel ;0?

• Yeah that's pastel almost shy pink but yeah those are cute not slutty at all.

• I love colored skinny jeans. They are almost always in season during spring and summer so I would keep them handy. RIght now pastels are in style so I would pair the colored jeans with a white shirt to even the color out.

1|0
    0|0
  • theyre good, but stay away from most patterns... floral ones look bad on like everyone..

1|0
    0|0
  • All those four pics are adorable. I love them, my friend wore a pair about two months ago and I am dying to have some I have to find out where she got hers from.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a pair of pastel yellow and peach ones. I think theyll b cute

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre okay, I feel like the colored skinny jeans are just another TREND that will pass, like the plaid shirt phenomenon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not slutty.

I think its cute if you have the body for it, I mean no cellulite parade ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely pretty. I want one. :)

1|0
    0|0