Do you have a favorite clothing item?

Mine is a burgundy tin spaghetti strap with a little Hollister symbol at the bottom right... I LOVE it. It's my favorite spaghetti strap, especially for the Summer. What is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hate summer clothing to be honest, plus I haven't bought any new summer clothes in a long time, but I am loving my metallic silver flip slops. They were given to me by my aunt so I really don't know where they're from but they liven up my boring style a bit.

What Guys Said 1

• I've had my right sock since I was 12 years old.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a top it looks like a ballet wrap top, it's lilac I have it since I was 19 so almost 10 years my mom hates it, I always feel hot with it, I don't know why lol

i don't use it all the time but when I do my mom and sis say that top again...

i just like it, makes me look thin idk

• Mine is a multi-colored striped skirt. It goes with nearly everything and can be dressed up or down.