I never wear makeup. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Do guys really prefer girls with no makeup? I never wear it, maybe three times a year at the most.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better for your skin if you don't wear it often, but make-up also has spf in it. Like sun screen.

Going in the sun without protection can age skin if you're frequently outdoors.

If you don't want to wear a lot and feel intimated using it, then just wear mascara. Its easy to use and you don't really have to worry about re-applying or smudging that much.

I usually wear wear a little bit during the day because I look tired and don't get enough sleep.

I only go all out if it's a special occasion of some sort, but yeah, when it comes to make-up, less is definitely more.

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys like it some don't. No one forces you to use it, you as w woman are just in the unique position that you can use it if you like and accent what you already have. If you can strike a good balance of not using too much and using just enough to highlight your best features that's the best way to approach it.

• It's a case by case thing. Some girls benefit from it, others not so much. The key is moderation - if you use it, don't slather it on like Christina Aguilera or you'll look weird and whorish.

• Some guys prefer girls with no makeup. The argument goes like this: she knows she is beautiful without it. It may speak of your self-confidence. Some guys like confident girls.

• That is awesome! Guys normally don't see why you use makeup, so we don't see the point.

Y'all want a reall man, quit putting on a fake face.

• If you honestly look good without it then it's good. But the odds are that it's not the case. Girls should always wear at least a bit of make-up not to look too plain.

What Girls Said 6

• Guys love the no makeup LOOK, notice how I say look. They don't know when you're wearing makeup. And it makes a hell of a difference. See this vid, and notice the difference you'll get what I'm saying. In both before and after, guys wouldn't know she's wearing makeup, but when they get asked to choose whos prettier, they say the after look.

Look at Lisa Elridgetons "No Makeup Makeup Look" in YouTube.

• i think its a good thing, because if you some people that wear 5 pounds of make up when they take it of they look ruff. so I think that the lass make-up you wear will keep you looking younger for a longer time. because my my mom barely wears any make up and she still looks youthful.

• i never do either, I was raised to believe natural is best so I have just let it be

the only time I ever did anything similar was using treatment for acne as a teen

• good for your skin.

• everyone looks better in makeup honestly

• i don't either