Do you wear clothes of certain colors on a given holiday?

The only time I do that is on Memorial Day and the 4th of July, wear I always wear red, white, and blue colored clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't like being forced to wear certain colors for certain holidays, but when I was little, my mom always put us in the pastels for Easter, red and green for Christmas, etc. Usually if I have some family gathering to go to for a holiday, I just wear my go-to black blouse. It's simple, but dressy enough to wear somewhere elegant.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm Irish so St Patrick's day is green, and I have this super awesome ugly sweater/turtle neck combo that I love for Christmas sweater parties...Or embarrassing friends and family with out in public around the holidays :P

• Yeah on St Patrick's I wear green so some random person does not decide to pinch me. Also sometimes I will wear a Christmas themed shirt for Christmas or something for 4th of July but usually I don't wear anything for holidays.

What Guys Said 1

• Orange or green on St. Patrick's Day. The last two years it has been orange.