Is it normal to get turned on by girls with hairy backs?

I know it sounds weird, but a few days ago one of my female friends was sitting next to me and when she bent down to tie her shoes, the back of her shirt lifted up and she had some dark hairs on her lower back and it really turned me on. Not sure what it was, but something about it really got me going. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I just found it so hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• this makes me feel less self-conscious.

thank you.

What Girls Said 6

• Everyone has their own prefrences and everyones "normal" can vary so if that's what you like than that's what you like :)

• What's "normal?" To each his own.

• well people have their own prefrences

• I think its pretty cool cause I have those and I hate it, I bleach when I can

I don't think its common but you can't say isn't natural

• no. gorilla

• you sure it just wasn't the fact that you were seeing her lower back?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, each person has his/her own things that turns them on. Normal or not does not matter in this case. If it turns you on, good for you.

• Normal, no. Does that matter? No again.

• She's probably insecure about it so the fact that you like it will be a weird bridge to cross. =P

• Your atracted by hairy ass. you tell me if its normal ;)