Cute as a baby but ugly as an adult?

Is it possible for someone to be cute as a baby ( very attractive baby) , but totally unattractive as an adult ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've seen it happen.

When people become adults they start to grow into their body and facial features start to change.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah.

Somewhat more surprising, some really good looking children are very ordinary as adults, and vice versa.

• Yep, life can beat the sh*t out of you and make you rough looking. My mom even says that I used to be a cute baby, she asked me what happened. Troll mom. haha

• Babies all look the same.

• Yes, I prove it :(

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, most babies have the cute look because of the smaller features and the big eyes, human features become more refined as we grow up, sometimes not doing the person any favours but that's life!

• Yes.

• hahahaahahahahahaa.. gas! XP

yeah! but you will love your ugly kid anyway! ;)

• Yes, it is possible

• Happens all the time. I was very cute as a baby and a child. Puberty hit and then I became ugly. I'm even worse now as an adult.

• You be exaggerating every girl has anything beautiful there are no totally ugly people

• yes I saw many who are like that.. I can't even believe its them when they grow up