What kind of eyes do you like?

I like the sharp piercing type on guys, it's so sexy. :D ;D

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like almond shape that gives the fierce look...any color. but I think eyebrows matter more.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm extremely attracted to a girl with sexy eyes. There's not one thing that makes them sexy, but having a vivid iris color or multiple colors that make your eyes stand out are the best, and eyeliner can help too, in the right amounts. I say a girl on a bus once with irises of pale grey near the pupils that turned to bright green as it went out and I couldn't stop staring. Gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like darker colored eyes, so greens, greys and browns. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I always thought grey was light.

• I have seen darker kinds of greys, and grey hybrids that are dark.

• I've only seen one pair of grey eyes face to face, it's such a lovely color!

• Deep eyes that look like emeralds. Sweet/Cute ones that I can't seem to stop starring into.

2|0
    0|0
  • i like blue or haz eye on a women.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like those eyes too, on girls though. They are so freaking hot. In an instant when our gazes meet, I can already fantasize the things I would never get bored of doing to her..face..haah

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm, soft & glowing...(:(:(:

2|0
    0|0
  • Blue tones and green eyes on a woman

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• these right here

link

..gets me wet every time

0|1
    1|0
  • I dislike intense, crazy looking eyes that seem to be trying to look through your clothes.

I really like soft, warm eyes that comfort me and seem to smile at me. You know, the kind that just melt your soul. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Shape doen't matter, as long as they don't look weird. I love brown eyes. However, some look good with blue and green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • friendly eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • colored

0|0
    1|0
  • Big brown eyes or piercing green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • these link

or these link

yum

2|1
    1|0
  • Big, Quick, Intense eyes on a guy. They also have to be of a unique color...

1|0
    0|0
  • Big, sharp and light colored. Asian and Middle Eastern.

2|1
    0|0
  • normal ones, as long as they're not huge and scary looking.

i do like the narrow shaped ones, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Native American, Middle Eastern, and Asian guys have the best eyes imo. So dark, deep, and intense.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about girls with sharp piercing eyes, guys?!

1|0
    0|0
    • I for one am a total sucker for them. I love eyes like Amy Lee's.

• Oh Amy lee. Her eyes are beautiful! :)

It's because I have sharp piercing dark brown eyes, so I was wondering what do guys think of them. Thank you for answering! :)

• Eyes like Josh Hartnett <3

link

ahh...wow lol:)

link</a>

2|0
    0|0