Naturally blond hair on dark skin?

I read a question about arm hair on girls a few days ago and guys said they don't mind the hair if it's blond color. I have a caramel skin tone and a lot my body hair as well as some of the hair on my head is naturally blond. Some of it is light blond and some is more of a golden tinge.

DO YOU THINK BLOND ON DARK SKIN IS LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN BLOND ON LIGHT SKIN?

reference link

link

my skin color and hair is almost like the first link

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark skin on blond is really nice

• dark as in tan or dark as in 1/2 black? I'm 1/2 black so my skin very dark naturally, not from tanning (Actually I hate being in the sun).

• Well if you light skinned like those links id say your in good shape... All year round tan! Lol

What Guys Said 3

• Dark skin with blond hair can definitely be attractive. Everyone is different though. Most likely, if it's natural, it'll look more attractive than all the girls who dye their hair blond and go to tanning beds a lot.

• A lot of people think I dye my hair or use something to lighten it but I've never done that. I've never even thought about changing my hair color. That's why I'm asking because people think it's fake just because I have dark skin or that it looks funny because it stands out more against dark skin.

• Are you aware that there are thousands of girls who dye their hair blond and who visit tanning salons frequently?

If what you say is true then you got that stuff "by default" in comparison to other girls.

• you mean like jessica alba I think it looks great

• No I don't mean like Jessica Alba. She's not as dark as me and her natural hair color isn't blonde.

• oh the links you gave look good so if you look like them your in good shape

What Girls Said 5

• Anything natural usually goes with the person.

It suits you.

I think it fits you just as much has it would on a lighter person.

• No I think hair is hair

• I bet its subtle people won't really notice

• blonde look lighter on darker skin. it is good point for you. one of my friends is also natural blond and her arm hair looked really dark. I don't think they were dark, it was just bad contrast with her snow white skin. she started to shave it then.

• Guys don't seem to mind