What should I wear to his baseball game?

I like this guy. He is a pro baseball player and he either asked me to come watch some game or practice or something. What on earth do I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear something a little stylish and maybe just a TINY bit sexy (if you're feeling that), but also very casual and comfortable. You'll be sitting in the stands for a good while, so you'll want to be comfortable for sure. A big hat or an umbrella is a good idea to keep the hot sun off of you so you don't get burned, and bring sunscreen and shades.

Baseball events are casual, and while it's okay to dress half a notch higher than everyone else, if you are 2 or 3 notches higher, you'll look out of place. He'll want you to cheer for him and such, so again, comfortable.

Another option that will always work (if you're willing to buy something) is a team T-shirt or jersey. Sports guys love when their girl wears the team colors, and girls look very cute in a jersey and jeans.

What Guys Said 3

• If you can get one, wearing his jersey would be great.

• The outfit in your profile Pic :)

• I actually ended up in that cause I was wearing the shirt with this black high waisted mini. Then I was like "EH- I'll wear shorts"

• you would make anything look HOT wear a g strig :)

• Well you could wear jeans or shorts with a t-shirt, maybe a team jersey. You could also be a little more dressy maybe something like this link

What Girls Said 1

• Whatever you're comfortable in! When I go to baseball games I wear a tshirt and jean shorts or pants. And, I always wear my baseball cap. Some guys think girls look cute with a baseball cap on. If you have one with his team on it, wear it! Shows you're supportive and he might like it:)