Does curly/poufy hair look good with extensions?

My hair is to my shoulder when curly and past the back of my bra strap when straightened. I don't straighten my hair, so it's typically short -_- I don't have an updated photo, but I have a pretty bad one from around...7-8 months ago?

link

link

link

Mind you, my hair has grown quite a bit since then and I sometimes put in more effort into keeping mah herrr tamed.

Do you think extensions look good with curly hair? I just want length, like, 3-4 more inches when it's curly. No extensions for straight hair?

yay or nay?

And if you've seen my pic on my profile I think you'll see it looks better when straightened >.< but I don't want to straighten it everyday and cause damage. So sorry to those who prefer straight hair and will tell me to hit up the flat iron

Most Helpful Girl

• Your gorgeous curls.. Don't ruin it by putting extensions in.. If you want, by all means. Do it.

It would add great volume and texture to your hair. Although, I am sure it will be overwhelming. - I think it would look good if it was the same texture as your natural hair. Lets not make it look like a rats nest. xD

If you're think to blend it, I think the waviness and curliness will blend slightly well together..

You may want to deep condition your roots though.. It looks awfully dry..

Massage your scalp every night. It helped me, :).

What Guys Said 4

• I'm SO not an expert when it comes to HOW to achieve "looks", so I can't really give you a good answer, but I think your hair looks really nice in the pics. It looks nice at that length, and would probably look great longer but with the same style (I like longer hair in general).

Your FACE is a little swirly for my taste, though... HAHAHA.

• Wow your hair is really beautiful... I think it looks amazing as is. I guess if you really did want extensions you could go for it, but it looks pretty long already.

• looks coo. I love the design on the face haha

• I didn't even know you could get extensions for curly hair.

Anyway, I like the way it looks, with the wavy curls, seems like it could get out of control very fast if you're not maintaining it, though.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's really pretty as it is. I've always been jealous of girls with super curly hair (mine is a bit, but it is more wavy than anything).

It looks nice at this length and it would look nice longer, too.

As long as you can get it to roughly the same texture as your real hair, it will look fantastic :)

• I love your hair the way it is. I've never seen extensions with curly hair because most people straighten their hair. I think you should just leave your hair as it is. It's beautiful.

• as is! moisturize. coconut oil and a cool water/apple cider vinegar wash works wonders on frizz and dryness

• my hair is a little like urs but longer. I like how your hairs is now, its all natural and pretty :)...Im not a fan of extensions