IF there is a law that says every female can only use one make-up item, which one would you choose?

I am asking this because I hate to wear make-up but have to do so because I need to look polished and professional for my job.I earn more when I wear make-up than when I don't. But I hate it because it is not the real me. :(How I wish that make-up would be banned in the whole world and hence my question.Just asking for fun. :)

Updates:
Thanks for all inputs,ladies.My choice would be concealer .
@Tabbyitha: Good question!When I say one,I mean one for the rest of your life. :)

0|0
34|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Concealer. Atleast then I could still cover some imperfections.

But I would REALLY miss all my other make-up! lol

2|0
    1|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 33

• People that don't like makeup usually just don't know how to use it to their advantage. Makeup is a girls best friend! If you're trying to polish up your look for work I would use a tinted lip balm like the brand Sugar in "Rose", a little mascara, and a high quality liquid concealer like Kat Von D tattoo concealer. All of that would take less than 5 min and still make you look worlds better.

Anyways if I only had one option I would choose - Mascara.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate make-up because it is so troublesome and bad for the skin and not the 100% real me.But it really helps me to earn more in my job. :)

• I don't wear very much make-up when I go out but if I could only use one thing it'd be mascara.

1|1
    0|0
  • foundation

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm... in that case then, that's a really tough decision... I don't use much make up at all normally - just eyeliner and mascara, but choosing one or the other is difficult...

if I had to choose, I guess I would have to go with eyeliner because it makes my eyes look bigger and bolder, and I personally think my eyes are kinda small :P

i would definitely miss my mascara, though. but my eyelashes are pretty thick and long on their own, so I could learn to live without it eventually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will cheat and say... The one makeup item I would go for is Benefit's High Beam illuminator but then I would get eyelash extensions to compensate for the fact that I can't wear any mascara!

3|0
    1|0
  • Eyeliner.

I don't have particularly acne skin, I have slightly oily skin (hence a touch of foundation) but eyeliner completely changes your eyes. Use enough and nobody needs to know if you're wearing mascara! :P

1|0
    2|0
  • I would hate that law. I guess ide pick some type of eye makeup

2|0
    1|0
  • Concealer :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Lipliner.

1|0
    1|0
  • Most likely foundation

1|0
    1|1
  • powder

1|0
    1|0
  • foundation-my skin can be very fussy

1|0
    1|0
  • Eyeliner :P

1|0
    1|0
  • depends, do you mean one per day, or just one for the rest of your life?

1|0
    1|0
  • Tie between eyeliner or mascara

1|0
    1|0
  • Concealer.

1|0
    1|0
  • eyeliner without a doubt

1|0
    1|0
  • My choice would be a powder/foundation.

1|0
    1|1
  • Mascara!

1|0
    0|0
  • just anything for the lips, it can be a lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm and the like :))

1|1
    1|0
  • definitely mascara

1|0
    0|0
  • face powder

1|0
    1|0
  • concealer

1|0
    1|0
  • Foundation

1|0
    1|1
  • I'd choose mascara.

0|1
    0|0
  • Under-eye concealer. Eyeliner makes a close second.

0|0
    1|0
  • Mascara. Can't do without it.

0|1
    0|0
  • To me - eyelash mascara - is very important.

0|1
    0|0
  • i couldn't pick just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Girls