IF there is a law that says every female can only use one make-up item, which one would you choose?

I am asking this because I hate to wear make-up but have to do so because I need to look polished and professional for my job.I earn more when I wear make-up than when I don't. But I hate it because it is not the real me. :(How I wish that make-up would be banned in the whole world and hence my question.Just asking for fun. :)

Thanks for all inputs,ladies.My choice would be concealer .
@Tabbyitha: Good question!When I say one,I mean one for the rest of your life. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Concealer. Atleast then I could still cover some imperfections.

But I would REALLY miss all my other make-up! lol

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 33

• People that don't like makeup usually just don't know how to use it to their advantage. Makeup is a girls best friend! If you're trying to polish up your look for work I would use a tinted lip balm like the brand Sugar in "Rose", a little mascara, and a high quality liquid concealer like Kat Von D tattoo concealer. All of that would take less than 5 min and still make you look worlds better.

Anyways if I only had one option I would choose - Mascara.

• I hate make-up because it is so troublesome and bad for the skin and not the 100% real me.But it really helps me to earn more in my job. :)

• I don't wear very much make-up when I go out but if I could only use one thing it'd be mascara.

• foundation

• hmm... in that case then, that's a really tough decision... I don't use much make up at all normally - just eyeliner and mascara, but choosing one or the other is difficult...

if I had to choose, I guess I would have to go with eyeliner because it makes my eyes look bigger and bolder, and I personally think my eyes are kinda small :P

i would definitely miss my mascara, though. but my eyelashes are pretty thick and long on their own, so I could learn to live without it eventually.

• I will cheat and say... The one makeup item I would go for is Benefit's High Beam illuminator but then I would get eyelash extensions to compensate for the fact that I can't wear any mascara!

• Eyeliner.

I don't have particularly acne skin, I have slightly oily skin (hence a touch of foundation) but eyeliner completely changes your eyes. Use enough and nobody needs to know if you're wearing mascara! :P

• I would hate that law. I guess ide pick some type of eye makeup

• Concealer :)

• Lipliner.

• Most likely foundation

• powder

• foundation-my skin can be very fussy

• Eyeliner :P

• depends, do you mean one per day, or just one for the rest of your life?

• Tie between eyeliner or mascara

• Concealer.

• eyeliner without a doubt

• My choice would be a powder/foundation.

• Mascara!

• just anything for the lips, it can be a lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm and the like :))

• definitely mascara

• face powder

• concealer

• Foundation

• I'd choose mascara.

• Under-eye concealer. Eyeliner makes a close second.

• Mascara. Can't do without it.

• To me - eyelash mascara - is very important.

• i couldn't pick just one.

• Eyeliner

• More from Girls
    3