How would you react if you'd see an UN-attractive guy on the street?

How would you react if you'd see an UNattractive guy on the street?

• Look down
  • Look to the side
  • Acting normal
  • Look at him
  • ... I don't know.....
I ask because a lot of girls (not all though) either look down or to the side, when I see them on the street. Now I want to know whether girls react like that because the guy they're seeing (in this case me) is ugly... lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a specific reaction. I may not pay them any attention other than quick glance. I may look a bit longer or make frequent glances. I find people fascinating to look at, even if I find them ugly or I'm not personally attracted to them. The only reason I would purposely look away is if they are particularly unfortunate and people have a tendency to stare rudely. same with abnormally obese people who can barely walk or disabled people or little people. I look in a quick glance then I get over it because I don't think its right or fair to make a spectacle out of someone and I know theyre probably used to people staring at them or trying to treat them special. my glance and then looking away as if I couldn't give a sh*t about the way they look is a nod to how I think you should treat people and out of consideration for their feelings. I smile at them just like anyone else if we make eye contact and I don't look down to not look at all at them just because theyre ugly. there's no need for that. I just don't stare at them like I know many people probably do.

although I will say, if I'm not making eye contact its probably more about me than about you. if imin a mood or things are awkward for whatever reason, etc. its usually if I don't want you looking at me, though, to be honest. and yes, if I see a particularly ugly guy staring at me, it makes me uncomfortable and I will purposely avoid eye contact. just being honest.

What Girls Said 27

• so are you implying that if you were attractive and on the street then the girl would say hi or smile at you? Maybe you are just over thinking, or maybe you are giving them an awkward stare instead of just smiling and saying hi.

If I notice someone starring at me, male or female, attractive or ugly, while I am walking or just minding my own business anywhere I will just smile and say hi but keep minding my own business and continue on with my day while completely forgetting the person that I just smiled and said hi to because I don't know them, don't care and I have other things on my mind.

if I smile and say hi then its obvious that I noticed you.

If I see a cute guy, he will get the same treatment. Unattractive guys too.

If there is something about you that just jumps right out at me, then you might get a compliment or just stay in my mind a little longer.

for example:

after smiling and saying hi to an attractive guy I might think, "wow he was so good looking" but I will still continue on with my day while totally forgetting that guy, or maybe I will remember him long enough to think about what I would like to do to him while pulling out my personal massager before I go to bed that night.

or if I see a woman in a really cute dress then I might say "i like your dress" but then still continue on with my day forgetting the woman but definitely remembering the dress, or I might even just ask her, "where did you get your dress?" and then we both could go on talking about dresses

lol both of these examples are real

I am quite friendly but if I am not in a social setting, then I will rarely use an opportunity to mind my own business for making friends.

• I wouldn't notice a guy that is "attractive". I mean in the first place the only time I am going to want to look is when I see something my eye catches that would be a attractive person. I'm not going to "notice" someone that doesn't get my attention. Hope this makes sense.

• I wouldn't... There are a lot of guys out there, and the majority of them aren't strikingly handsome. The only reasons I would avert my eyes purposefully would be if they were extremely attractive, mean looking, or if they did something gross/awkward/embarrassing/etc.

• Same as an attractive guy: just keep walking. Maybe smile if we make eye contact. There are hundreds of unattractive guys on the street. You can't run away from all of them!

• I don't react...there is nothing worth reacting when I see an unattractive guy...but if it was an attractive guy...i would have a strong reaction which involves me turning my head around multiple times to look at him. But for an unattractive one...i would look once because I acknowledged his existence. But after that I wouldn't waste my minimal eye sight on something not worth looking at.

• I wouldn't react, not without that chemical love link

• "hmm I wonder if my favorite resturant is still open" AKA there are tons of uglies in the world... doesn't phase me.lol

• Oh I do that with everyone- not just 'ugly' guys. I feel weird making eye contact with random people...attractiveness has nothing to do with it.

• what do you mean? I'd do nothing...just act normal and keep walking. I'm not going to stare in your face----- regardless of what you look like.

• I would stare him down until he's before me. Then, I would be all up in his face laughing at him because he is so ugly.

...jk.

I would do nothing because it's not a big deal.

• I would act normal

• I just glance (if I even see him) and go on with my life. Their is to much diversity in how people look to be stunned when you find someone you think is unattractive. I do the same thing if I were to see a hot guy, he's hot... What gets me is when someone sees someone they find ugly they make a big scene even though they see people like this everyday.

• If I don't know him, I will ignore him .. actually I don't care about looks so much even if I know him..whats important to me is his personality =)

• I wouldn't react. I'd just think he's not my type that's all. But if he's annoying me, I'd just dump him.

• just pass him by

• I always see unattractive people in the street. No big deal.

• what do you mean how wpould I react? 99 % of people I see on the streets I am NOT attracted to, and o don't react to everybody om the street. I wouldn't think anything of him or react it any way.

• If he isn't like hitting on me or something, why shouldn't I treat him like any other person?

• Why would I act any differently? He's a person like everyone else. I'd keep doing what I was doing.

• i depends he could be so ugly you don't want to look at him LOL

actually for me there is no reactions I don't think anything because its not nice to call people ugly and I don't like to judge ... maybe most girls are like this idk.

• i act normal that's like asking what do you do if you saw people outside .. I don't really get what your asking

• Ahhhhhhh an ugly guy!

• do nothing...I see a lot of unattractive people each day

• looking down at the ground when someone walks by you is a sign that they feel inferior.

• I generally make eye contact with everyone because I worked in customer service once. It's just a habit. Eye contact has more to do with the person attached to the eyes and how shy/outgoing they are.

• i'd just keep going about my day. probably look away so we don't make eye contact. I don't know its not something I give a lot of thought to, I just know I don't pay a whole lot of attention to men I don't find attractive

• If it's because of his clothes, as in he tried but failed, I'd probably look at his clothes a little longer.

If he looked 'bad' (attitude) I'd look how I aways look but probably be thinking 'urgh :/'.

If you mean unattractive as in not good looking, nothing, I don't mind those guys.

What Guys Said 10

• A lot of women will act the same even if the guy is good looking! lol If they see a great looking guy they may just walk straight pass them or give eye contact. Then they may do the same with an ugly guy. I think the key is when you TALK to a girl (im not talking about randomly on a street, this will freak out many girls whether you're hot or not), if she finds you unattractive then she will not talk to you!

• Just casually walk along minding my own business. I live in a big city. You see all types of people...fashionistas, slobs, hobos, etc. It's rude to stare. Everyone will judge secretly but they're just strangers.

But I may think to myself that those jeans/outfit you're wearing is god awfully hideous. lol

• if I'm alone, I'd act normal

if I'm with my girlfriend, I'd go along with

what she does ^-^

• I wouldn't care much about it

• Kick him in the balls.

• lol classic question

• Sup foo?

• probably A, lol

• Its questions like these, that make women more and more shallow each and every day. Women are always complaining that guys only care or go for looks, but this proves women are 100x worse then men. I know the OP is male but I'm talking about the women on here who answered.

• Dude, people do that in general to try and avoid those awkward moments when you pass someone. Ironically, that's the main thing making the situation awkward, but that's life.