What is the best way to approach your man for sex??

Start with a massage? Rub down? I feel like it's so hard to get it out of my BF.

He gets home late, we have a drink/BS then go to bed. How do I get it more

Most Helpful Guy

• *Touch yourself infront of him.

*Rub him down and trail your hands down to his penis and massage I'm there.

*Whisper how horny you are to him from behind and how you would love to have him inside you.

*When you guys are laying in bed just trail your hands to his penis and rub him till he gets excited.

*While on bed grab his hand and lead him to your "sensitive" areas ;)

There many things you can do yo get some, usually its harder for us guys to get the girl to have sex with us lol

What Guys Said 3

• ask him if he wants to have sex...

durr?

I think he'd appreciate it if you were more direct with him. It seems like you aren't at all

• just ask him dude you have a 96% chance he going to say yes make sure he knows u're not joking

• get on top of him

What Girls Said 3

• I like to get the point out there. I buy lingerie stockings crotchless panties candles. and that says it all. But I don't do that all the time. I bought these dirty coupon books from the adult store. I put one on top of he pillow or somewhere where he would notice it. Or I just come out and say it. Honey I'm a little frisky start kissing his neckl. hope that helps

• Lingerie...or just start touching yourself in front of him.

• I would just take off his pants once he's in bed and go down on him for a bit :) how could he say no after that?