Why do looks matter, to most poeple of this world?

Why is it that the world is revolved around peoples looks I got told truth girl doesn't like me because I'm not your type tho she told me I'm a sweet nice guy

Most Helpful Girl

• People are shallow. The first things we notice are appearance and that's what we base our jugdements on. People want to be attracted to the person you're with or else you have no physical chemistry which is imporant. It shouldn't always be about looks because they are some nice guy in this world but girls want the want jerks who can't even remember their name. Why I don't know, that's just life.

What Girls Said 3

• So you made an overgeneralized statement based on one girl? True, looks matter to a lot of people. As you get older, looks won't matter as much as they used to.

• I think its maturity. I've dated OK looking guys they weren't my ideal guys but they were sweet and and always made me feel comfortable. Don't worry one day your girl will come for you.

• You are a guy, you know why better than me! Are you saying that you would date overweight girl?

What Guys Said 2

• Because we all can agree that beauty exists, otherwise there could be no winners of beauty contests. How would you like it if I set you up on a date with a really nice girl who happens to weigh 550 pounds? It's just part of being human. It's how we were Created. Why is one perfume more successful than another? Why is a Corvette or a Lamberghini more desirable than a Volkswagon?

• because most people arn't blind. you see the worlds most lush and tastest looking berry but your pass if it was covered in cow sh*t...the truth is any guy can get any girl you just need the right way to sell yourself. so be a nice guy in a bad boy package. if you get my drift...