What are your favorie piercings?and why?

i like eyebrow, snake bites,spider bites, and septum piecings

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I like any piercing but only if it suits the person, I'm seen people where the piercing looks thrown on a its not very flattering.

My boyfriend had a lip piercing and he has nice lips so it drew my eyes to them :) also he has a eyebrow piercing and it looks really good on him.

I only have my ears done because I don't think piercings would suit me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I used to have a few, but removed them after I had kids, and would have anyway since I took up boxing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly button piercing, so long as the girl has a nice stomach. Also, I like girls with tongue piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I like girls to have belly piercings because they're hot.

1|1
    0|0
  • belly button jewelry. just draws my eye to your tummy. love to kiss them. start there. head south.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a piercings. On a girl I like ears, belly button and really anything else well-placed as long as she isn't full of piercings. Anywhere from 3-6 piercings is good (each ear counted as one)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like a lot of piercings. I don't have any piercings myself. On a girl I prefer just the ears and belly button, which is think is super sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not the biggest fan of piercings but I do like belly button piercings. I don't know why other than it looks nice lol

1|0
    0|0
  • none... body piercings are trashy and unattractive ... I don't get why people do this stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • 'i don't get why people do this stuff'

you have your opinion they have theirs I have mine, its as simple as that

• Belly button piercings!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like spider bites, bellybutton piercings, and nose studs C:

And I pretty much like any kind of ear piercing.

1|0
    0|0
  • personally I love snake bite, angel bites, eyebrow, anti eyebrow, any and all ear piercings, nose studs, belly button, and some dermal anchors. it also depends on if the person can pull them off well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like lip and nose piercing...small studs or very thin rings, you just have to be able to carry it I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • snake bites!

1|0
    0|0