Black to blonde/white in one week. Any one wanna help ?

I had black hair 4 days ago and I am trying to get it white. I need some one to recommend a toning conditioner or something to help me along the way. any suggestions ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went from black to white in one night using Manic Panic Flash Lightning. However, it was a terrible decision and destroyed my hair.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• It takes at least 4 bleaches and 2 months to go from straight black to white.

I'm not sure where you live exactly but go to your local hair supply store and ask for purple shampoo. It should be able to strip the orange brassy tinge out of your hair.

• thank you. I am on bleach number 3

• I would personally just go to the salon and have the color striped out of my hair.

• You're. Gona have to bleach it multiple times and condition it alot

• UGH I hate white/bleached blond hair. It's GROSS. Please don't do it! It's so0o0o unattractive!

• lol I like it and that's all that matters :) well and my bf

• Use a toner too

• Go to the hair dresser and have it done I no of some people who have used stuff like lemon juice proxcide and it killed there hair

• i don't mind my hair being dead.

• Well then try proxcide it works but it kills your hair good luck