Am I small for a nineteen year old dude?

Hello. I am a nineteen year old. My height is around 1.68m and I weigh 55kgs... is this small for a dude?

Most Helpful Guy

• You may be a little smal for a guy, but you're just the right size for a toboggan!

What Girls Said 4

• I can't tell in Kgs need lbs cause I'm from the U.S.

• Not necessarily, most girls are around 5 feet 4 inches on average, and weight varies. but for a guy you are perfectly fine, don't worry about your height and weight and just enjoy being you

• I am in the U.S so could you also put in it feet and lbs.?

• We are about the same size XD

I am 1.65m and 55kgs (boobs and ass) :p... I think you are a good size, plus at 19 years old you are not done growing

What Guys Said 3

• In south Africa that is the average height for an adult male. So in comparison tot he people around you, you are average. In the USA, 5'6" is short for an adult man. I believe the average in the USA is 5'10". I think I was 5'6" when I was about in 4th grade (which would of been about 10 years old).

• yeah its on the smaller side

• You're a little small but it's not like you can change that.