Thoughts on Adidas shackle shoes?

link

Fugly in my opinion

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• i was reading about these a couple of days ago, a lot of uproar over them being racist (thank you jesse and al for always letting us dumb white people know when something is racist). I think they're just a total fail in design and they sport the ugly lakers colors which truly horrify me more than that retarded looking shackle attached. I wonder how many people would have bought these things if they were released?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Redikulus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see how they are offensive, to a people that were brought to Europe and the Americas in chains.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something I would ever wear, ugly, and (even worse) they are lakers colors.

F*** the lakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are baller as phuck. I'd wear them just to throw some more sand in everyone's vaginas.

0|0
    1|0
  • They are ugly and probably expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats like the ugliest shoe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have to say, I'm not appreciating the shoe.

Ugly + Offensive = Worst Combination

0|0
    0|0
  • They are really ugly but I have no idea how people jumped to the conclusion that they are racist.

0|0
    1|0
    • What liberal PC moron said they were racist?

• Never mind, I guess I should have read the article.

I am convinced the vast majority of Americans are so depressed and butthurt in life that they cry themselves to sleep damn-near every night. What a whiny bunch of p****** Americans have become.

• WTF is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • So horrible.

0|0
    0|0