Would you date a girl if she had a big nose?

My nose isn't necessarily huge or anything but I do have a slight hump. I know this is not' the most attractive thing but would you judge a girl because of it? Also, would you judge her if she got nose surgery or recommend it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like it when a girl has a slightly larger nose. I don't know why, and I know I am in the minority, but there ARE guys out there who find that attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• I dated a girl with a big nose for awhile, but I stopped because whe would never let me do anything with it.

• On some girls it looks nice. I actually had several crushes on some girls with noses you described.

• I don't think guys are that shallow.

• If it does not really stand out when it is impossible to look at her eyes when talking to her, then sure.

• Yeah I would guys are not that shallow.

• I would have sex with a girl with a big nose, but I don't think I would date or marry a girl with a big nose.

What Girls Said 3

• its the same for flat noses :/

my nose is wide and flat...i don't like it but that's who I am! some people like it and some people make fun of it

it depends on that person :( I'm sure people would still like you

my boyfriend has a hump too and I didn't realize it till he told me..it just fit his face :/

dont get surgery just cause someeeee people don't like it!

• i'm sure it is, but I see what you're saying. alright, thanks!

• I have a huge nose too. It looks likes miss piggys nose. For a while people called me miss piggy.

• Yea.