Tan lines, what do you have, what would you prefer?

What tan lines do you have? What tan lines would you prefer? Where do you tan at? Would you go topless or naked at a beach if it meant no tan lines?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fell asleep on the beach back in March, got short tan lines and sock marks. It's the worst and they're still going strong! Never again. I'm not a fan of getting a tan in the first place but I don't like the uneven body tone look. I'd definitely consider going on a nudist beach but probably not in my own town, probably would be more up for going in the nude abroad.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I have tan lines from a bikini and no I wouldn't go topless or naked at a beach. It's that big of a deal to me. Tho topless in my backyard that's a different story lol.

• i haven't had a tan line since I was 15. my neighbors have an awesome pool, and she lets me tan nude there whenever I want.

• I have bikini tan lines from tanning in my yard. I wouldn't go topless at a beach either.

• i hate lines. I tan nude with my gfs in my backyard. mom and dad are kewl with it. I would totally go to a nude beach if there was one around here.