Have you ever gotten a hair cut so bad you wanted/did cry?

So today my hairdresser decided to give me bangs, he'd given them to me before and they looked fine. But this time they look completely terrible. I tried pinning them back but he cut them so far over that it looks just as bad that way. I've tried everything and nothing looks good. So have you ever had some terrible hair cut stories?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I wanted shorter hair for the summer once. I usually regret just taking the length from my hair but that haircut was horrible! The hairstylist went way, way shorter than I wanted and gave me the weirdest bangs I've ever had.

I just wore my hair up until it grew out; I still felt hideous but not as much. As it turns out though, other people didn't think it was as bad as I made it seem out to be but they definitely agreed it wasn't my best haircut.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't exactly start weepin' whenever the dog breaks wind, but I did have a haircut to write home about about 24 years ago. I went to get a cut from my hair salon of a few months, and they put me with a woman I'd only had once before. As she was finishing up her assault on my noggin, she started telling me about the pain meds she was taking, and how terribly they were effecting her. By then it was too late, I looked like I'd lost a fight with a lawnmower.

• yea, once, that's why I'm doing

it myself now lol

• sorry. I have a buzz cut. tough to mess that up. sh*t I can do it myself.

• One time I tried to get a mohawk it didn't end very well because the guy who cut it, cut it horribly.

• Ive had many days were got made fun of for having a bad haircut at school.

What Girls Said 12

• When I was about 12 I got the worst hair cut... it was just bad... I refused to get it cut again until about six years later.

• The last haircut I got like in February or January it was supposed to be short but I had my hair wet anyways I told her to cut it really close to my chin and it was asymmetrical short to long at the other end so she styled it so bad too when I looked at it I was horrified and I wanted to cry I looked like a mushroom head and worse I had school later yeah I'm actually scared to go now lol I been cutting my own hair.

• I had really long straight hair, so I went to cut my hair only twice a year. About 10 years ago I went to have an haircut, but the hairdresser cut it way too short. When I returned home nearly crying, my brother and his friend asked what happened :D (they didn't even notice the difference, which made me feel a lot better lol)

• Yes lol I got a bob a couple of years ago. My hairdresser couldn't get both sides to be even, so she kept cutting and cutting...ended up being way too short. I didn't get a haircut until my hair went past my shoulders haha.

• i had bangs a year ago. it was almost the same story as yours. I didn't like it. hopefully, she didn't cut my bangs too short, so I could pin them back.

• Yes, I went to this new lady and she's like " I'll cut you hair in style " and it turned out horrible.!

It was like short hair on top of long hair , and she didn't blend it in well .

• Last summer I had hair down to my butt and I said I wanted all of the split ends trimmed off and that's it. Well, she ended up cutting my hair past my shoulders. I couldn't even pull it back into a ponytail if I wanted to.

• I usually almost cry every time after a hair cut. I think it's because my hair is long.

• When I was 13 I tried to cut my hair. I didn't think it was that bad, but someone at school made fun of it.

• i had hair down to my waist and then went the lady who does my hair and she cut it into a bob, lowest layer at my chin

idk I was upset at first, but its just hair

it grows back

• I never liked what hairdresser did to my hair, so I will never again get my hair cut in saloon

• same thing happened to me so now I have to wear a headband for a few months :(