If you were 6'2, who would you rather date?

I'm talking 6'2+ , would you rather date a girl that's on the taller side (5'7) or the shorter(5'4)?

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been studies that show that tall men have more children and short women have more children... The two opposites of masculinity and femininity obviously attract each other. I'm 6'3" and yes, I do tend to like shorter women. I don't consciously look for short girls, I just think they tend to be more feminine which is attractive to me, and they tend to treat me better, because I am more masculine and that attracts them... When a girl really appreciates you it feels good. When she's satisfied whether it is the feeling of being protected, sexual dominance, etc. they tend to like you more, respect you more, seem more loyal, they seem to show you that they love you more. A guy needs all those things from his woman whether he admits it or not.

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't matter seriously at all. It depends on so many things and that might be the very last

• It doesn't matter and anyone that says it does is not worthy of your time.

• I am, 6'2.

And if I had to base it on height only, I'd go with... 5'7, cause taller girls have longer thighs.

Longer thighs aren't a necessity, but they're a nice bonus.

And she'd like my height more maybe because I'd still be tall enough for her to wear high heals and, cause I'd still be an inch taller than her. And I know girls usually love that.

• Somewhere in between, but probably closer to 5' 7".

• I'm 6'1 and I'll date the prettiest of them two, height is not what I pay much.. or any attention to, as long as those girls are shorter than me.

What Girls Said 3

• My guy is exactly 6'2" and I'm 5' even...so he apparently likes a shorter girl, or doesn't care about my height lol. If I was that tall...I wouldn't know what to do with myself :P

• If I was that tall, I would date a taller person because people make fun of you and stuff like that... And you could both play basketball <3

• I always see really tall guys with uber short girls

I won't hate though, cause I'm short and loveee tall guys

Speaking as someone who likes both genders, either would be fine.