How do I look "punk" or "hard" without pircings or tattoos?

I like screemo and girls who are crazy fun emphasis on crazy haha. But I'm also a "good guy" and I need a look that reflects who I am. I'm 6.2 and muscular and it seems that the girls I like go for guys with tattoos and gauges and that's just not me need advice on a look that might suit me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you don't need to tattoos or disgusting Gauges to look punk.Most important about punk is how you dress Express your attitude with clothes because punk clothing is iconic it portraits rebellion for example.Studded or spiked clothing,Bullet belts,Band T-shirts,Leather Jackets most Punk clothing has some personal touch to them like you could rip a part of it . Another important Hairstyle what's important be creative and express your personality.

I love this site for ideas on clothing and such :)

link

What Girls Said 6

• -Change your hair cut

-Get a new wardrobe

-Wear really cool accessories (that are punk rock) such as, rings, bracelets, chains.

• I agree that dark colors and band tees will help, but only if you actually like those bands. Otherwise you'd look like an ass. lol. Try getting a nice pair of shades, leather OR denim jacket with some cool patches, and black combat boots. Maybe some wrist bands with band logos or some other design, and like others said, some studded stuff like a belt. That'll give you the edge you need without having to actually alter your body with holes and ink. I hope this helps somewhat!

BTW - I'll also say that those who said punk is about attitude and not accessories are somewhat right, but looking the part can help to gain those girls' attention quicker. Good luck!

• Being punk rock is all in the mind my friend! As long as you have the confidence and attitude to pull of the look, you'll have no worries. However to get you going, get a swish haircut then some cool clothes, band t-shirts, retro jumpers and what not. Playing an instrument also seems to attract the ladies nowadays so that's always a bonus. Think rock 'n' roll and you'll become rock 'n' roll!

• I'm late answering this but stumbled upon it and had to. Punk is about the attitude and the lifestyle and the clothing and well the entire scene really. I don't think many girls would say piercings and tats are requirements but preferences just look at Ryan Seaman he's hot even without any of that (but he's also a drummer haha). Anyway my point is personality takes you a long way. And yeah like someone mentioned its stupid to wear band tees and have no clue about the band so don't do that. Hope I helped, let me know how everything goes.

• Don't get gages it ain't that hot

• As other said it is all about the attitude but wearing darker colors and band t's will help.

What Guys Said 1

• LOL...Punk is attitude not clothing. If it is sold in a store, its not punk.