What's your reaction upon seeing ridiculously attractive people?

What impact do they have on you at first sight and how do you react like if they came on the bus or even at a party or whatever it may be... And if you don't react, what do you think? Well I ask this because I saw the most handsome creature around my campus and I was literally lost for words.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like witnessing a shooting star or a rainbow - I stop for a minute and appreciate the purity of something beautiful. I wonder how it must be to walk through life attracting the type of attention people like that do - whether the positives outweigh the negative. Sometimes if the situation allows it, I will voice my admiration. Then I will go about my way ...

What Guys Said 4

• Do a double take.

• I'll check them out, give some eye contact and if they smile I'll smile back. If I feel like it I'll go talk to them. Nothing more then that. They don't effect the way I act or think at all.

• I just look, maaaybe take a little peek again and then it's over. I'm engaged haha. Can't be snooping around checking girls out now can I!

• I don't react. I will just think to myself "Look if you want but it will be a waste of time"

What Girls Said 3

• I might look at them for a few seconds longer than normal, then carry on. Chances are they are A) taken or B) not going to be interested. No need getting worked up over nothing

• I usually try to catch their eye while thinking "oh my go he is flawless, I wonder what he looks like with no shirt on ohh he is perfect" and then if he looks and smiles I get super cocky it is really quite bad :P and then after I'm like what if he only smiles because there is something on my face! noo he is probably gay and then after that I just don't really care.

• My facial expression- priceless.

Joking. I don't care they have nothing to do with me.

• Yeah but I'm not talking hot, I'm talking exceptionally beautiful! Something you don't see everyday, still nothing?

• Upon passing him or her on the streets, I will think to myself "beautiful person, how I wish to be so aesthrtically pleasing"... Then carry on. What else would I really do?