Do you have a tattoo? If so, what is it?

If you don't have one, would you consider getting one?

What's your views on tattoos?

I don't have any but I'm not opposed to the idea of getting one:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have Bill Hicks tattooed on my side.

I have a peace sign on my chest.

I have some symbolism relating to Zen on my right arm.

And I have some symbolism relating to the guitar, which I love to play, on my left arm.

I think they're great but I wouldn't get one that couldn't be covered up by a t-shirt. I love all of my tattoos, they were all done really well.

What Guys Said 4

• I am seriously considering getting a tatoo that says "those that would trade freedom for safety shall recieve neither".

But where on my body I would put it and if I am actually going to go through with it remains to be determined.

• i wana have a chinese symbol for warrior (or dumb idiot if the tatooist doesent like me) on my left pec but first I need to get the body I want. it might take some time but I have a whole life ahead of me ;d

• No I have no tattoos and never will...nor does my wife...which is good because I hate them.

• I do not have one and do not want one.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with getting a tattoo

Some tats that guys get are very sexy. lol.

• no and no

• I don't currently but I'm definitely not opposed to it. My best friends want to get bff tattoos but we haven't settled on anything. I swear months ago we said to get YOLO but it got overused and now we're back at step 1.

I just wouldn't want it somewhere visible cause I do think about my future career and whatnot

• i have one. its on my lower belly. its a lilly with a ladybug and with the words hope, courage, strength and resurrection around it. my nickname is ladybug given to me by my grandpa. my grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and I got it for her and the fight against it. she passed away 11 weeks later and my grandpa 2 weeks after her