Guys, you love hats but hate hat hair?

Anyone else get ridiculous hat hair after wearing hats?

I see some people who don't have this issue, I am very curious as to how some people achieve it.

This is assuming you have medium length hair, not too short but not too long either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys who wear hats...specifically caps..or sports hat with the bill the baseball type fitted hat or snapback...

Well I wear them very often..so I know what hat hair can look like.. but I never get it...i style my hair down and parted back so when I take it off its all smooth. I notice guys with ear lenght hair get the worst hat hair because it is pressed to your hair underneath the hat all day..i advice not wearing a hat too tight to you scalp..and style your hair with a mouse or something to hold it in place prior to putting on a hat..if you have practically no hair..come what you have and add a hat.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't wear hats period and never will. my dads hair is short but longish and he doesn't get hat hair

• Try using a silken product I have longer hair but that works for me.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like an opening line of an infomercial. I wear hats occasionally, and hat hair does get annoying. My problem is the hair that sticks up in the back.

• it depends on your hair type :P I hate hats and get super ugly hat hair even when my hair is ultra short

• I never liked hats for some reason but when I did I got major hat hair.

• hha it's like coffee I guess, an acquired taste of sorts