Beauty of the outside or inside?

What's beauty for you? Just wanted to know how people think now. Hmmmm...

Most Helpful Girl

• Inside. Sometimes I see a good looking person but since they have bad personalities, I can't admit he/she is good looking at all . As if this erase any beauty in them. A bad black heart can automatically change the beautiful face features to bad ones.

What Guys Said 14

• to me, beauty is something some

people can reach when they're doing

something they really love- - dancing, singing

painting etc.. even fighting.

it's somethng in their expression that changes when they're

doing what they love, that's when

I think a persons true beauty shows itself

• Beauty is a package. Inside and out.

• OUTSIDE! Organs are gross!

Haha! OK, both are good :)

People almost always start with outside. We play the field and figure out what level of attractiveness we can land. We shoot as high as we think we can most of the time.

Sometimes... that's it! Some people never get beyond that point because they knock somebody up and are pressured into staying even if they don't like the person (leads to disaster EVERY time I've seen it happen).

As we get older though, well, our dating pool options start to drop down in terms of physical attractiveness. We have to make due, so we start to value people for more than their looks (like their money! lol!).

• Note: I'm not saying that people shouldn't try to stick together due to a kid being born. I'm saying that people shouldn't be making babies until they are at least sure that they like each-other as more than just sex partners *=/

• it's both. if you are a hot model but are a tottal bitch or have a bad personality than I would rather someone who's a little more between.

I know women are not perfect outside and inside but somewhere in the middle is good enough for me, perhaps a little more personality as long as she's good looking. anything above 6/10 lol

• Beauty in definition means:A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight.

So looks are beauty, but personality is important. Having a good personality doesn't make you beautiful at all, but it does make you better than a shallow beautiful person.

• A countless number of people are beautiful on the outside.

Far less are beautiful on the inside.

• both. although... we're not talking einstein or model here. Idm if it is either or both, but both need to be in moderation.

• id say there both important. beauty eventually fades though, so don't put too much value into it. personality would have to prevail

• beauty is when both match at a high level, and both are natural and not faked. unfortunately society has totally deranged our perception of both. what good is being pretty and no brain, but being ugly and a wonderful person often gets ignored. the one can compensate the other to some extent. today unfortunately we get brainwashed that looks are all that count and moral is a totally unknown concept, no wonder the world is going to hell..

• look at my picture... that's beauty right there. And yeah some people have an amazing personality, the word beautiful to describe a personality sounds to pious to me.

• I'm sorry but anyone who says, that beauty on the inside counts is lying. Think about it why do the good looking people get the dates first? Its not because of their inner beauty, Because if that was true, they would be single.

• Made me think of an article I found the other day at Takimag defending physically beautiful women. Not a common perspective but a clever one.

Wrath of the Rotund

by Guy Somerset

• Both, but outside is slightly more important.

• Has to be both.

A pretty outside means nothing if you're a horrible person.

And sadly, even a saint won't get very far if she looks like Quasimodo.

On the plus side, male tastes vary almost as widely as the female form can vary, so there's usually someone out there who'll find any given girl attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• They say, that true beauty comes from within and I believe that's true. I think it really

all just depends on the person, but for me, as nice as it is to be attractive on the outside.

I also believe, that it doesn't matter how attractive you are on the outside, if you're just

a not a good person on the inside.

That's why I'm interested in, what's on the inside as opposed to the outside and sometimes,

the more attractive you are on the inside, the more attractive you become on the outside.

That's just my opinion though

• Beauty is when people have an aura of honesty within them,when people are strong.Strength is real beauty so for me beauty means the inside.

• strong as in confident?

the freedom of being completely

secure that you know what you're doing

and are having fun with it, then I agree ^-^

• Yeah,as in confident,positive attitude,achieving great things in the face of great adversity and just keeping the hope.

• Bothboth

• People think that once they are beautiful, their friends, their companions will accept them easily. Indeed, it is true. Every one is absorbed by the outer beauty. It is good impression on the first look.

• Beauty is in me. LOL Beauty is useless if you don't know how to handle it.

• Its the inside

• Both. But one without the other means nothing.