Girls: what's your opinon on green pants on guys?

they're corduroy pants. what would you think if someone at your school wore green corduroy pants to class? thanks

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a matter of style. If someone who typically doesn't wear pants like green corduroy pants to school, I'd wonder about it, maybe ask them. But if they do, I wouldn't cast judgement, unless they wore something that didn't match. Those are some serious pants- they aren't JEANS. You don't just WEAR green corduroy pants for kicks and giggles. You wear those with a purpose. Which is why you should also take stock in the rest of your outfit.

So, if the guy pulled them off, I would think, 'Wow, good outfit today!' but if he didn't, I would say, 'Better luck next time.'

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It's not a very good look for me. I'd say no to green pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that person is quite interesting. I'm all for people who think outside the box when it comes to fashion. This link shows a great example of a guy who really pulls off the green corduroy look.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wow, uh, he thinks those are pants."

0|0
    0|0
  • they sound drastic,but I've seen guys wear them,and they look quite nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what tone of green it is and the guys coloring weather it suits them all not.

0|0
    0|0
  • "oh, Sam is wearing green pants today. hmm was it chapter 4 or chapter 5 that was due today?"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1