Girls: what's your opinon on green pants on guys?

they're corduroy pants. what would you think if someone at your school wore green corduroy pants to class? thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a matter of style. If someone who typically doesn't wear pants like green corduroy pants to school, I'd wonder about it, maybe ask them. But if they do, I wouldn't cast judgement, unless they wore something that didn't match. Those are some serious pants- they aren't JEANS. You don't just WEAR green corduroy pants for kicks and giggles. You wear those with a purpose. Which is why you should also take stock in the rest of your outfit.

So, if the guy pulled them off, I would think, 'Wow, good outfit today!' but if he didn't, I would say, 'Better luck next time.'

What Girls Said 6

• It's not a very good look for me. I'd say no to green pants.

• I would think that person is quite interesting. I'm all for people who think outside the box when it comes to fashion. This link shows a great example of a guy who really pulls off the green corduroy look.

• "Wow, uh, he thinks those are pants."

• they sound drastic,but I've seen guys wear them,and they look quite nice

• Depends on what tone of green it is and the guys coloring weather it suits them all not.

• "oh, Sam is wearing green pants today. hmm was it chapter 4 or chapter 5 that was due today?"

What Guys Said 1