Girls in guy shirts.

Is it a turn off if a girl wears guy shirts all the time? I'm one to be comfortable in my band tees everyday, but I have always wondered if guys thought about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's kind of funny how anything that isn't cut to be body-hugging is labeled as guy clothing. Girls aren't allowed to wear loose fitting clothing? There's nothing guy about band t-shirts. Most casual guys' clothes are pretty gender-neutral. Just most girls would rather wear clothes tailored to hug their body and show off their curves.

What Guys Said 9

• hmm. I don't mind band shirts at all, it is a bit of a tom boy thing but I like tom boys. So no, I wouldn't bother me.

• As long as they aren't XL's or something I don't mind it. If it fits well enough to show your femininity then I don't really consider it masculine.

• i wouldn't say its a turn off but it does make you less noticeable compared to other girls. Some girls can pull it off and be attractive but you need the right body type and a fit/tight shirt to do it

• I wouldn't really think anything about it. Unless a girl did at a formal event or something. I don't pay much attention to what girls wear, and I think that they look fine in guys' t-shirts.

• Don't care at all. If anything it's pretty sexy. I wear band tees all the time so we would look like a very well fitted couple.

• Not many girls can pull it off, but when they can it turns me on.

• Unless it's my shirt with no panties on, in the morning. Otherwise it could be a butch-alert.

• As long as the shirt fits you; I have no problems with it.

• I prefer a girl who is more girly, but if a girl is attractive to me I don't care as much what they wear. I guess I would not have a problem with it. How do you wear a band shirt? Do you wear jeans or shorts with it all the time or do you sometimes be more girlie with it, like these examples? link link link

What Girls Said 4

• I would say the same for guys...there is a difference between loose and baggy. If the shirts are loose then I think it should be fine but baggy? Baggy does not look good on anyone. Period.

• I feel pretty sexy in my skinny jeans and band tees not gonna lie. I always cut them up and alter them slightly so they fit my shape and show a little bit of skin though.

• i alternate between regular t-shirts, which I assume you are meaning and fitted t-shirts. kinda mix it up, mostly when I am at home and doing yard work or walking dogs, regular t's it is

• Are you wearing band tees made for guys or girls? Why do you wear them all the time?