Girls in guy shirts.

Is it a turn off if a girl wears guy shirts all the time? I'm one to be comfortable in my band tees everyday, but I have always wondered if guys thought about it.

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's kind of funny how anything that isn't cut to be body-hugging is labeled as guy clothing. Girls aren't allowed to wear loose fitting clothing? There's nothing guy about band t-shirts. Most casual guys' clothes are pretty gender-neutral. Just most girls would rather wear clothes tailored to hug their body and show off their curves.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• hmm. I don't mind band shirts at all, it is a bit of a tom boy thing but I like tom boys. So no, I wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't XL's or something I don't mind it. If it fits well enough to show your femininity then I don't really consider it masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say its a turn off but it does make you less noticeable compared to other girls. Some girls can pull it off and be attractive but you need the right body type and a fit/tight shirt to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really think anything about it. Unless a girl did at a formal event or something. I don't pay much attention to what girls wear, and I think that they look fine in guys' t-shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care at all. If anything it's pretty sexy. I wear band tees all the time so we would look like a very well fitted couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many girls can pull it off, but when they can it turns me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's my shirt with no panties on, in the morning. Otherwise it could be a butch-alert.

1|1
    3|0
  • As long as the shirt fits you; I have no problems with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl who is more girly, but if a girl is attractive to me I don't care as much what they wear. I guess I would not have a problem with it. How do you wear a band shirt? Do you wear jeans or shorts with it all the time or do you sometimes be more girlie with it, like these examples? link link link

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would say the same for guys...there is a difference between loose and baggy. If the shirts are loose then I think it should be fine but baggy? Baggy does not look good on anyone. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel pretty sexy in my skinny jeans and band tees not gonna lie. I always cut them up and alter them slightly so they fit my shape and show a little bit of skin though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i alternate between regular t-shirts, which I assume you are meaning and fitted t-shirts. kinda mix it up, mostly when I am at home and doing yard work or walking dogs, regular t's it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you wearing band tees made for guys or girls? Why do you wear them all the time?

0|0
    0|0