Just curious, how old do I look like?

Well, the question pretty much says it, also , do you think I'm pretty?, haha, please don't respond saying it's a stupid question, then you might as well not answer.

this is funny, I look like I'm thirty in my main picture. Well it's probably because I do print work and it was for a shoot inspired by pearl harbor and the 40s. but in real life I dress very preppy and mature too, I love fashion and love classical look.
btw, I'm 16. and nobody I meet think I'm older than 18, most think I'm 15-16.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're profile picture makes you look like you are at least in your late 20s or older and also from a different time period (maybe the 1940s?) or perhaps a different area (eastern Europe maybe?). I think it is the style that ages you in the picture the most.

What Guys Said 11

• 30's? I can see that too, I think it is the fact that you dress in clothing that makes you look that old. Also the way you styles her hair and the accessories you wear. of course you personality probably matches that of a teenager (no offense)

Dress for the type of people you want to attract.

• God Dammit, this shit is so f***ing HARD! lol

At a straight glance, you look about 32, but when I turn my head to the side, you look like a teenager.

It's really trippy.

But you are very pretty. You look like the kind of girl I'd take home to mom.

• Your profile picture makes you look like you're in your mid 30's.

• You look around 32-38 years old

• Your clothes and make-up are what I'd say make you look older.

• 26 - 38

• you look 35-45.

• 25-30.

• You look exactly 30. But a good looking 30. Remember Superman was 30. And Micheal Jorden at his peak. And Jennifer lopez marria carrey. Some good looking women and men in there 30ies.

• you really do look like 25-40

• well... I say it can be as low as 25 to 35 ish and may I say beautiful :)

• That's funny, cause all the answers have been 25 to thirty something. I'm 16 and I don't look older then my friends or classmates. When I meet people they say I look like I'm 16.

• Wow.... that's crazy... maybe in real life you don't look like you do in pictures.. but you do look VERY mature in that main pic.

• Lol, weird because you definitely don't look 16

What Girls Said 13

• its just this pic that you took makes you look old... the other ones I looked at youo look like a teenager.. also the clothes you wear make you seem a little older then you are. but based on other pictures not the main one I wldnt say you are older then 20..yes ur prettyy

• 34

• you look 38. and you're pretty for someone around that age.

you also look like what I might look like when I'm older.

• wow you're only 16?! ya must be how the picture was taken and how you're dressed or something, and no offense but your make-up looks like for an older woman.

• Yeah, well like I said, the clothes were inpired by the 40's. haha well, I only use mascara and liplgoss.

• 30

• i think its ur main picture... you just look kinda old in it... but its not bad lol

• you look about 25 years old to me

• u look like ur 25-35

• i think you look around 18-19, I can't see why people say you look 30 though!

• i can see that you're about 17 or maybe 18. around that age

• you just have a very mature face. It might be the way you wear your make up and the way you dress. You just look too mature for your age. Not a bad thing when it comes to going for a job interview or something but you don't seem very approachable. You're not bad looking but not very easy to approach (from the pics) .. loosen up a little?

• you look like your 25 I'd say. and you're pretty! I like your makeup best the way it is in your first picture, because you have very strong bone structure so I feel like the softer look is more flattering to you.

• 35-40