which one is more important ? if you could only pick one the face or the body which one would you pick and why.

this is a new account so I can't add a poll so pick A,B or C

A.Pretty face and a horrible body

B.Ugly face and a hot body

C.average face and average body

Most Helpful Guy

• Having seen few truly "ugly" faces in my life, I'd have to go with "B". My second choice would be "C"

What Guys Said 10

• I say A.

you can fix an ugly body by eating healthy and exercising or hide it. you can't really fix an ugly face and you can't hide an ugly face.

• But honestly I am not sure what an ugly body is. The only bad thing I can think of is bad skin as in: warts, scars or tattoo's. I happen to appreciate different body shapes in woman as in skinny,big, tall or short. big breast, little breast, big butt, little butt..lol

• Given those choices I would have to pick C. But face over body.

• For long loving relationship: C, maybe A

For a one night stand: B...just put a burlap sack over her head like Baghead from Resident Evil

• C... balance is better than having one attribute stand out and the other be complete sh*t

• Why can't a girl have a pretty face and a good body, you see it all the time.

• No one's saying that they can't - this is just a poll of the "lesser of two evils" - though in this case there's a "neutral" option too.

• I'm more a face person than a body person, I'll go with A and C. But I think people with average faces are just as attractive as people with pretty faces.

• As unfair as this seems, most of my friends(not me), would definitely pick B. The majority of guys are realy shallow, but I try not to be.

• C, I would not enjoy an ugly face, but sometimes love makes people blind to flaws

• C.average face and average body

• c

Horrible body and Ugly face just sounds soo bad to hear and imagine so. Average because I'm average haha

• I thinkthis question is badly asked. (nvm my englicsh lol)

What Girls Said 10

• C I guess. Althought A would be my second choice. Ugly face just sounds terrible, the thought of kissing someone who I find extremely unattractive is awful! I could deal with a bad body.

• duh, C! but personally, I would like to have the brains and not the body. I mean, my body will only get me so far in life but my brains can get me anywhere I want to go!

• Ummm, if I HAD to pick, I'd probably pick C?! lol

• c - I can't stand big and I can't stand, well, ugly faces.

• lol probably none... or c I guess... idk... it just depends...

• C! even is better than one extreme or the other.

• C. (:

• definitely C

• C and money effect if he has an average body and average face!

• definately C. I'm not superficial but looks are important up to an extent and if he's average good looking then his personality best be killer and once a guy finds a girl he really likes, he'll work towards looking better anyway and most guys go to the gym. :p