What's the most sensual lip and nail color?

What color makes a woman's lips and nails look the most sensual? And do multicolored nails or even nail designs make her look even more sensuous and desirable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Red? Some kind of red, pink or fleshy toned color?

Maybe with nails it's mostly about how well they are kept. I tend to think that simple designs or one overall color would be more sensual than an intricate or cutesy design.

What Girls Said 4

• did you seriously expect that anyone would say an other color rather than red? the red color turns even the bull wild. imagine the effect on people :P

• red. Studies show men even tip waitresses more when they are wearing some sort of red.

• Red actually looks garish to me in some hues or on some skin tones... Nails glazed in a hue close to the woman's natural skin/nail color, but tinted with more warmth (adds a 'healthy' glow and shine), and lips more tinted with hue rather than outright painted. Again, pinks, tinted with reds, oranges or golds according to skin tone, to add to that enhanced allure look. I guess the 'desirable' style that stands out to me is more natural-feminine or elegant, rather than sensual.

• lol, I'm sorry but this question makes you look like one dumb f*** of an idiot

• I guess good thing I asked anonymously, lol. Do you feel you look sexy when you wear a particular color?

• I bet you're a lot of fun. :)

• Or so I've been told :)

What Guys Said 0