How to naturally get my hair to do this?

My hair is kinda crazy, many times it's been called a mane. But I love it. The only thing is, the right side is more curley and stuff than the right. Is there any way to fix that without really messing with it?

products too? Like something that encourages more curl maybe?

Most Helpful Girl

• How can you naturally make your hair do something that it doesn't already do?

• I guess I mean like, without using heat on it. More leave in product type stuff.

What Guys Said 1

• As long as you think its fine then don't change a thing. Not everything has to be symmetrical. In fact I like hairstyles that look different on each side. Do you have a picture that you could show as an example...maybe someone that's not you if your not comfortable with posting a personal pic on the internet?

Have you tried talking to a stylist to see what they think?

What Girls Said 2

• link

You can scrunch the left side or apply a product to define the curls.

The only other thing you can do without heat is probably parting your hair differently to add more to the side that's less curly :o

• MINE TOO! I fix it by straitning, taking off center photos like my display pic, are just simply switching shampoos & conditioners.