What color do you like to see the opposite gender in?

E and I got talking about what colors look hot on women the other day, and so now I'm kinda curious, what color do you like to see guys/girls in?

I love seeing chicks in Pink.

Most Helpful Girl

• black

What Girls Said 12

• i like a guy in grey (especially in a grey cuddly pullover, hrrrr), dark blue, black and purple (because purple's my fav color). but seriously, I'm fine with any color, as long as it's not pink or rosé >.<

• I like dark grey, navy blue, forest green. Dark colors but not all black or anything.

• Whatever goes well with their personality and complexion...I always like goofy pictures/print though!

• i like guys that wear black and bright neon colors

• :) Depends. Some guys look hot in red. It depends on their skin tone and their personality. For example: I know this guy, he's an Aries,and I think he looks the best in red or black. I don't know why, but it's just the colors seem to fit his personality. Aries people are fiery and confident.

• Black is so sexy on a guy.

• Whatever color complement their skin complexion.

Just not red or green.

Although, I'd like to see the color(s) navy and gray on a guy.

• Honestly, it depends on his complexion, his eye color, hair color and stuff like that. For example, I LOVE my guy friend C in yellow, but I prefer this guy at my church in red or light blue.

• any color. a hot guy looks good in all colors

• Depends on the guy, each person can pull off colors better than others

• Black.

• White

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer pastel shades, close to flesh color! Maybe pink is in that category. Beige, light brown, khaki.

Bright colors work well if their skin is darker! That's more spectacular and attention grabbing, of course, but if I'm with them the lighter shades are more appealing.

• preferably what is in contrast with their skin/eyes/hair.

• Doesnt matter aslong as she's hot.

• any color works for me lol