What's your ideal height for your significant other?

What's your ideal height for your significant other?

Updates:
I'm 5'7 for those asking.

0|0
19|26

Most Helpful Guy

• I've come to develop a "preference" for very short women through the years. Ideally, I'd like to find a woman between 9 and 10 inches in height; however, because none apparently exist, I'm forced to settle for the tiny Hindu woman I currently call my S.O. She's 3' 2" tall and weighs 47 pounds. How tall are you, anyway?

3|2
    1|2
    • Yes indeed mr midget lover :P

• Show All
    • Midgets or toddlers..Maybe it's to make himself feel better about his baby cock..

• Why you vile, filthy ghoul!

What Guys Said 25

• I don't have one. I like short girls, I like tall girls. The last girl I dated was exactly my height, which meant she towered over me in heels. It didn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short enough that if she wears heels she's not any taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is going to sound sexist.

It doesn't matter so long as she's shorter than me and she's not a midget. I'm 6'0.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not sexist. The question is what is your ideal height. And besides, I think a lot of men like their girls smaller and therefore cute, whereas a lot of girls prefer their men to be taller!

• Thank you miss :)

• 5" 2" - 6'

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 5' 8", so anywhere from a foot shorter or a few inches taller than me would be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Epically short. Not exactly a dwarf, but still quite short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideal range: 5'3"-5'7"

Acceptable range: 4'11"-5'11"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as its nothing extreme

I'm 6 foot one inch

And if she was taller then me I would not care

I wouldn't care if she was taller than me if she wore heels. I wouldn't care if she was taller than me without heels.

I'm not going to fuss over something either of us has or had any control over.

But if I absolutely had to pick I would like it if a girl was around my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I don't really care, for the most part I like taller girls because I like their long legs, but there is this girl I really like and she is 5'1 or maybe 5'0? She is very short. I am 5'7 and I wouldn't mind dating somebody taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 would be perfect. I'd still be quite a bit taller, but not by a very large amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • My height (5 8) - 3 inch heels=5 5. So 5 5 or below would be ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'3-5'6 cause she could wear her high heels and I'd still be taller than her.

and I know girls love that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 5'5" to 6'2". If she's beautiful, height isn't much of a factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6" ~ 1.70m

0|0
    0|0
  • less than 165cm

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one. It doesn't matter what color or size a girl is. If I am attracted to her I am attracted to her. I date a little Italian girl that was 4 foot 9 once a long time ago. I once dated a girl that was 6 foot tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything my height or less, I'm 6'2"

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5 (I'm 5'10) So I'm bigger than her in heels but still big enough to be cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ideally just a little bit shorter, so same height with shoes/high heels on

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideal height for my girlfriend is 165cm. cause I am short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11..I like my girls petite..so 5'4 and below..works.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1,60 m/5'2''

0|0
    0|0
  • anything from 5'0" to 5'8" basically

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls any height less than six feet is just fine.. except midget-short of course.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Taller than me, the taller the better(:

But if I had to say a number I'd say 6ft or more?

My first love was shorter than me though and an amazing man, so I wouldn't ever turn down a guy because of height.

1|2
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me much but if I had to choose an ideal, probably 5'7"-5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • IDEALLY 5"7 or more, only so that I can still be shorter with heels. As long as they're taller than me in flats(I'm 5"2 so this generally isn't hard), I'm not going to feel awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • I"m 5,10 so anything above will do, if he wants me to be shorter than him in heels he needs to be at least 6,2... But I don't mind, I've actually dated guys shorter than me and I was fine with it, however they seemed to be a bit intimidated :/

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5 foot 11 thereabouts?

I'm 5 foot 5.5.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 4'11 so I cannot have someone too tall. I went out with a guy that was 6'4 and that was extremely weird. I think my height limit is probably 5'10 now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6ft and above ... I'm 5ft 5" I just like my guys being a lot taller and broader than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3" and I like my girlfriends a little taller than me or for guys quite a bit taller than me. So for girls, 5' 4"- 5' 7". For guys 5' 8"- 6'4".

0|1
    0|0
  • 5'5 +

0|0
    0|0
  • at least 6 inches taller than me... as those are about the shortest heels I'd wear, going out. I'm 5'7.

0|0
    0|0
  • the best height would be how smart and interesting he was, if he didn't blend in with the others would be perfection...but I doubt in this world it would be found.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5-6'2

0|1
    0|0
  • Taller then me so above 5'11

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9-6

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'3 ... I'm guessing the majority of guys are taller than me so I dnt mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'3 and taller. lowest I will go is 6'2. the guys I were seeing before my current guy were 6'6 and 6'4

0|0
    2|5
  • As long as they're my height or taller, it wouldn't bother me.

Ideally though, I'd LOVE to date a guy that's about 6'0-6'2".

I'm 5'7"-5'8".

My current boyfriend is 5'10"ish but he tends to slouch a little, and I tend to have really nice posture, so the height gap is pretty much non-existent unless I make him stand up straighter, haha! :)

I'd consider dating a shorter guy if he was everything I was looking for and more in a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8"

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything over 5'2

0|1
    0|0