What to wear to impress a guy?

I worked @ a picnic today and there was this cute guy. He knows I think he's cute(long story) but what's a good thing to wear to catch his eye?

Most Helpful Guy

• well for me I don't look at the clothes a women wears I look at women's eyes and face and hair.I am not staring at your body like a freak but I do look ;) wear whatever you feel comfortable in and if he doesn't notice then he isn't worth your time.Okay I hope this helped

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a sucker for a summer semi-see through dress... the kind that if you catch her just at the right time of day the sun shines through the dress and you can see the figure that god gave her... it's a beautiful thing. (this isn't meant to be crude just it's very sexy)

• Ill tell you this I hate it when girls paint their face with make up

I honestly think when you keep everything simple the guy will like it unless he's materialistic

• A summery dress. Something like a Jackie-O shift is nice. Classy, not slutty.

• link That would be a great look or a summer dress.

• Doesn't take much for me. Leggings really catch my eye mmm lol

What Girls Said 1

• Something fitting well to the shape of your body in a color that brings out the undertones in your skin. Like a summer yellow dress if you have yellow undertones.