Underwear or bikinis...A question for girls

so I saw a picture on Facebook the other day about how girls are fine with everyone seeing them wear a bikini but they hate it when someone sees them in a bra and panties. I was just wondering why you are like that. I mean you're covering the same areas (although you're covering slightly more with the underwear) but still, I don't see much of a difference between seeing a girl wearing a bikini and seeing her wearing underwear

Most Helpful Girl

• bra and panties feels much more private, sexual.

What Girls Said 2

• Wearing a bikiny is a "non slutty" way to show off your body. Allowing yourself to be looked at in underwear is slutty.

• they're no differetnt, I don't see what girls go on about.

What Guys Said 2

• Answer is "under". A bikini is met to be seen by others, under, not always. And that makes it more sexual as well.

• underwear not not ment to be seen but bikini is... its like going to a male gyno vs stripping in a middle of a hockey game.. its all in her head.