Girls what clothing do you find attractive on guys?

Girls when you're out and about what types of guys clothing and style grab your attention? Down at the mall etc. Just everyday normal clothing? What makes you do a double take?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cliché as it is, it's not always what is worn, but rather how. Clothing that fits properly, is clean, the guy is properly groomed, and looks comfortable and/or confident in what he's wearing will 'sell' a lot of looks. But it does rule out sagging pants, and oversized or grungy (state, not style) clothes. If a guy is wearing something hiding his form, then he's certainly not dressing for appreciative looks, which means I don't need to bother watching.

I find the guys who make me do a double take are the ones who develop their own type of 'signature style' and -own- it. From the clothes, to accessories (belt, watch, shoes), the outfits coordinate, and lend the wearer a 'put together' air. Don't forget to dress for the occasion; button ups and band tees all have their place at times, and it always works to play up assets, like long legs, strong shoulders, or striking eyes.

What Girls Said 8

• Hey there!

Hmm, so I am a big fan of a

~ nice A&E bright colored T shirt ( Turquoise or orange, something of those colors.)

~ Cargo shorts that hit the knee

~ A pair of nicely fitted boot cut jeans ( a little fitted around the butt.)

~ Polo's, if a boy can pull off a polo, I'm impressed.

~( biggest.) Cowboy boots! ( Texan in me:)

Hope this helped!

• i really like the somewhat grungy, a little bit sloppy, laid-back look

• A retro classy guy that can pull off a black vest in a casual outfit

• Black skins jeans Blake hair Blake nails cute face band tees colored plaid scarves crosses emo style wraped up with a bow :) or just the badass look

• I like the cowboy theme

Boots Jeans Buckle t-shirt Ect. that's what catches me

(country Girl LOL)

• I looooooooove crisp button downs that are somewhat brightly colored and khaki pants.

• don't be too clean cut that turn me off ...normal laid back California style is the best :)

• I think a man who looks simple, clean cut, but with a hint of a rocker edge is awesome! Nothing too over the top in any way. I like soft jeans and a concert t for hanging out, but I guess for getting picked up something that wasn't sloblooking

What Guys Said 0