QuestionableTattoo of Love?

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo as a gift for my fiancée. Its a little questionable because its down south. I just want him to be able to see it, would thank be a pleasant surprise?

Most Helpful Guy

• just make sure it has some sort of meaning to both of you

What Guys Said 2

• How is you getting a tattoo a gift for him? A real gift would be to pay for him to have a tattoo. Also, you should never get a tattoo for someone else. Never ever. Get one that you want, seeing as you're going to have to live with it for the rest of your life, other people's opinions shouldn't influence you in the slightest.

• what is the tatto? like specific to him. if so, bad idea.

What Girls Said 3

• Hell naw! Do not do it. Pussy tattoos look like sh*t. Especially after a long time.

Whenever I see them in p*rn, they look so incredibly trashy. The body is a work of art all on it's own so most of the tattoos people get they really don't need. Meaningful tattoos are the best, like a breast cancer awareness ribbon tattoo or a picture of someone's face who died. Just my opinion. But anyway, don't do it. If you really love him and you want to show him you love him, there are way better ways to do it besides getting permanant ink tattooed on your vagina lol. Do not do it.

Plus if you guys get divorced and you end up making love with another guy, how's he going to feel with some dude's name down there? His d*** is probably going to go down in record time. I know for damn sure I'd be turned off if I was dating or in a relationship with a dude who had some other chicks' name tattooed on his private part, especially if she was a former fiance.

• i'd say this is extremely risky, especially with the incredibly high rate of divorce these days. what if you guys end it and you find a new man- think he's going to like seeing that little tattoo gift?

• do NOT get a tattoo for him, SUCH a bad idea!