Is this to much eyeliner?

okay , so I never wear makeup except eyeliner. I'm starting at a new school next year so I decided to redo my eyeliner style but I'm not sure if I'm wearing to much

link

it looks like this except there is a little less on the top

thankes everyone so much , your opinion are valued !

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Looks fine. Just don't overdo it unless you want people's first impression of you to be that you are emo.

• looks cute to me...but I wouldn't worry about it much

• I would have to see what you look like with it and without it, so I could see how much different you look

• Looks fine to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Looks completely fine! I know girls who wear more than that and can still look good and not overdone (:

• It is okay, but not on a young girl...I'd go for some other kinds of more natural looking makeup.

Mascara is much more natural looking and way prettier than eyeliner, and try some skin tone shimmery eye shadow and tinted lipgloss or neutral lipstick...a light foundation too...oil free as your still young...hope that helped

• looks fine