Do you like wearing glasses or contacts?

I'm thinking for myself if I should wear contacts instead of glasses.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer contacts in most situations: on cold days, glasses steam up when you come indoors. On rainy days, you have to keep cleaning the raindrops off. And I live in Scotland, where its ALWAYS either rainy or cold haha. I always wear glasses indoors though, because contacts really dry out your eyes after a while.

What Girls Said 2

• Glasses, I can feel the contacts on my eyes so I don't really wear them unless I'm dressing up for something.

• I have worn glasses since I was in preschool, and am now 16. The feeling of not have glasses on for an extended period of time bugs me, so I like glasses.

I would love to try contacts though, so I can see how I look without glasses.

What Guys Said 3

• Glasses. I tried the contact thing and found that I was spending more on contacts in a desert climate I live in. As a result I'm sticking to glasses. And like the girl answered before me I find the feeling of not wearing glasses bugs me for an extended time.

• I have glasses. It sucks and I would get laser eye surgery if I wasn't so afraid of surgery. I would also, opt for contacts, if I wasn't so paranoid about touching my eyeballs (I have a hard enough time when I'm doing eye-drops, at the doctor)

• i like wearing contacts though it depends on what I'm doing.