What could symbolize classical music or celtic music?

I want to get a tattoo representing my love for classical/Celtic music.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very a famous work by American dadaist photographer Man Ray: link link

What Guys Said 5

• How about the Celtic cross? Tasteful and small and won't become embarrassing as you get older!

• a music symbol ? although I've seen those tattoo's before

• I'm trying to avoid getting something like a treble clef or a music note since they're extremely common.

• I hate tattoos on girls >.<

• do a google image search for celtic symbles and maybe add the word traditional

and do the same for music

print off two or three you like and take them to where your going to get your tatoo done and if there decent theyll sti donw and work something out for you

• I don't like tattoos on girls, but I know that's not what you're asking here (just wanted to voice my opinion). Celts are Christian and tend to identify with the Christian faith. The best thing you could do is a Celtic cross. If you want to see what one looks like, look up the wrestler, Sheamus (he's from Ireland)

What Girls Said 5

• A piano

• A Celtic knot of sorts perhaps? They are nice! A lot of variations to choose from though.

• I was thinking about doing that. I looked into it and the only thing is that I want it small. The knots are so detailed that it would have to be rather big in order for it to look the way I want it to =/ and if it's too small, the lines will look bad.

• A violin

• What about music notes in green

• just get a lady gaga tattoo, don't pretend you like that music