Girls: What kind guys do you like (physically)?

Just wondering what sort of guys girls tend to find more attractive; partially to see how I fare :P but mainly out of interest. :)

Height?

Build?

Skinny/Fat/Muscularly/cuddly?

Hair (head and body)?

Updates:
I'm 6ft2. Got short, spiky, blonde/brown hair. Blue eyes. Big/broad built. Strong, but not well defined muscles. Cuddly. Hairy (but well kept-ish).

I see no-one is attracted to this xD

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey. I am attracted to your description. Mmmm :p

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• •It's nice to have a guy who's broader, and equal height or taller than myself, but I've been attracted to men with a slimmer build before as well. A balanced body with strong shoulders, and healthy weight for their structure, meaning not too far over or underweight.

•I don't really mind about hair length, maybe enough to run my hands through. Whatever length it is, keep it clean and groomed please; no hairgel-turned-plaster or unwashed dreads.

•Not sure how I feel about body hair, as my boyfriend turned out to naturally not really have much.

•Coloring doesn't really matter, I've seen very attractive men of all various types. My only suggestion is if they've developed a pallor because of eating, vice-based, or reclusive habits, to develop a healthier complexion and lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disclaimer: I have various types...but I am most attracted to this.

5'10+

Olive/tan/brown/dark skin

Muscular/chubby and cuddly

Dark brown or black hair

Black/gray/green/dark brown eyes

Shoulder length or mohawk hair

Long lashes

Dimples

Facial hair

Big hands and arms

Nice clothes

Clean hygeine

perfect teeth and nice smile

Pink lips

Idk etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Height: a bit taller than me, anywhere from 1.75m to 1.90m

Build: not too muscular, but I like broad shoulders and a bit of a belly (not too much though)

Hair: I love long hair on guys, color: anything from dark blond to black

Body hair: a bit of hair on his chest and belly is nice, but preferably no Persian rug on his back

0|0
    0|0
  • This is going to be different for every girl.

Mine are:

1. I'm 5'7, so 5'9 and up

2. Muscular, athletic build, toned, not too skinny and not too muscular

3. Black or brown. Straight hair. As for body, I don't mind hairless, as long as his masculinity side is out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall guys, with toned arms and chest, but not anything overthetop like body builders. I don't like hair anywhere on a guy unless maybe his underarms or legs. Short hair on the head, I don't want my guy lookin like tarzan. I think any guy can be "cuddly' though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy on a bike, and that likes outdoor stuff and is clean. preferable not too much hair. If you have back hair, trim or better wax, or laser. And no stomack on a guy. Never. And floss often. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me... but really tall guys are amazing. XD

Um, kind of regular. slightly toned, but I am not looking for muscle central.

And as for hair, what ever suits him, as long as it is maintained well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height: 5'9+

Build/ body: slightly muscular (mostly abs) not buff, athletic, tan,

Hair: only on head (besides most natural places) not on face, dirty blond/ brown, short/ medium length

0|0
    0|0
  • Height: Preferably not too much taller or shorter. I'm 5'8". So 5'8" to 6' is ideal.

Build: Kinda lanky? Not like toothpick skinny. More lean and kinda muscular but not bulky.

Hair: I looooove long hair, on the head. :D

I'm not big on chest hair, but as long as its maintained, its all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find men who have slender and kinda short frames to be absolutely adorable .In fact ,that's the type of man that I'm usually attracted to .As for other features such as skin tone/race : I don't really have a preference .

0|0
    0|0
  • 5ft10+

Build? Uh..Mesomorph (broad shoulders narrow hips etc.)

Muscular

dark hair generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to be taller than me haha,

muscles are really important and athletic looking and not super skinny, but not thick either...hair doesn't matter but I've always liked brown

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 or taller

muscular to cuddly

dark hair.

athletic-ish

funny

preferably musical (play one or more instruments)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• These all sound similar to someone I know very well :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i am short 5.2 feet

0|0
    0|0
  • HEHE nice answers :D

0|0
    0|0